US players who are looking to play some serious poker should pull up a chair to Sportbetting.ag a take a good look at their poker room. Sportsbetting may sound like a sportsbook site, but they take their poker seriously and provide all levels of players with everything they need to get to the tables and play real poker.
- The poker page is clean, simple and easy to understand and you can get everything you need right on the page.
- In the middle of the poker page there are some rotating flash images that provide all the latest tournaments and promotions. On the right is a categorical list of the “Today’s Tournaments” in a board format with the times, tournament names, buy-in’s and type.
- There’s also a list of the “On the hour freerolls” that happen every hour of the day and will surely keep you winning on the tables or even give you some time to sharpen your poker skills.
- Right on the flash there are rotating images of the most recent promotions including over $150,000 in Guaranteed Tournaments, Cash Games for every level with images of Benjamin Franklin smoking a cigar with sunglasses on a $100 bill and then an image of Hit and Run freerolls.
- Just below the tournament scroll widget there is a list of reasons why players should play at Sportsbetting poker like: Bonuses for life, Hourly poker freerolls, monthly high roller bonus, and 10% cash back on casino play.
- The Hero poker network powers the Sportsbetting poker room and it uses Merge poker software.
Sportsbetting deals the perfect tournaments, promotions and points.
If you’re feeling like you're ready for the big poker prizes, then you can start off right away with winning one of the many tournaments that consists of several tournament levels that are played every month. You just have to keep an eye on the daily schedule that is listed on the right side of the poker page.
- Then you’ll see that there are the Hit and Run Freerolls and for most of them there are no buy-in requirements; in addition there are some re buys and an add on that are available as well.
- Sportsbetting poker also has what they call “Pop Points” where players can earn points as they play and use them to enter into the $500 Pop2Cash tournaments and they have them every week.
- This is how players earn the Pop points: They must play real money raked hands and buy in to tournaments. Then for every 10 cents that you contribute to the rake, you will earn 1 Pop point. When you’re in the tournament play, for every $1 you pay in tournament fees, you will earn 10 pop points.
- You will be able to use the Pop points to enter into the weekly $500 Pop2Cash tournament that will start at 5pm Eastern Time every Friday.
- Now that is one way to start off the weekend with $500 in your pockets when you win.
- Players will be able to view their Pop points totals when they look at the bottom side of the main lobby and looking at “Other Balances”.
- Sportsbetting poker is sure to please any level of poker player.
- With a big variety of generous tournaments, promotions and a great way to earn Pop points you can play in those tournaments with more cash while you improve your poker skills along the way.