There has been a lot of talk about 888 Holdings and their pursuit of entry into the US casino market. Well, it can now be confirmed that the state of Delaware has entered into a partnership with 888 Holdings to provide an online gambling opportunity. This is something for Delaware residents to cheer about.
iGaming by 888 Holdings Has Gone Live
Details of the Online Gaming PartnershipThis means that 88 Holdings can now provide all of the activities of an online casino. Players can look forward to casino slots games, poker and table games for residents of Delaware. It is not just 888 Holdings involved in this contract with Delaware, but they have partnered with Scientific Games. The partnership of 888 Holdings and Delaware is only for five years, and afterwards the contract will be reviewed using a rolling one-year contract for four years. The state of Delaware can boast that is one of the first states to develop an initiative of this kind that allows igaming technology for online gaming to be using inside a state. The State Lottery director, Vernon Kirk, was pleased that Delaware had becoming the forerunner for online gaming innovation based on this partnership.
About 888 Holdings888 Holdings Limited is no stranger to online gaming. This public company is well known for its poker and casino websites. It has casino brands such as Casino-On-Net and Reef Club Casino. More than anything it is known for the very popular 888Games Online Casino. 888 Holdings provide mobile and social gaming.
- Online Casino Blackjack June 3, 2020
- 3 Reasons To Use Bitcoin Casinos February 5, 2020
- Brand New Online Poker Room November 13, 2019
- Some Online Casinos FAQ November 13, 2019
- BetOnSoft Changes its Tune November 13, 2019
- Slot Games With Several Progressive Jackpots November 13, 2019
- Social Slot Games August 26, 2018
- Slot Game Budgets August 21, 2018
- Paytable August 21, 2018
- Volatility Slots August 21, 2018